Toyland in the Cosmos Toyland in the Cosmos

very nice!!

this is a very nice peace. it reminds me of other games that have had a toy level of some sort, such as wario land 4, and sonic advanced 3. great job :)

JakesFable responds:

Wario Land 4 agreed! I'm glad you liked it man, thanks a lot for the review! :)

Flight of the Pheonix&amp;lt;Blue I.&amp;gt; Flight of the Pheonix<Blue I.>

too soft &gt;.&lt;

your music is great, you just need to make it roar more. way too soft of sounds, too smooth as well. you rougher sounds. but thats just me. keep working on it, you should try using MAGIX Music Maker, much better system.

lidlurch responds:

do they have a demo with MAGIX music maker? i could try it out and see what i could do. yeah, i'll make a different, more hardcore version if i can, there just aren't that many instruments on garage band when it comes to that stuff. then when you make personalized instruments it goes really slow :P thanks for the review though! i'll keep that in mind, i'm editing ALL of my songs and i need all the help i can get :D

Forming Anesthetic Forming Anesthetic

hmm...

well, for a techno song, its not very fitting. techno has a much faster and stronger beat to it. this is more of a trance kind of song. but it is very good, im not one for slow and smooth. keep practicing.

lidlurch responds:

hm...i suppose you're right, i'll have to change the genera of the song :P yeah, i like to make all sorts of songs so i'll be sure to make a fast one for yah ;)